Easy low cost sound which works on any railway
- Easy to fit in seconds, no wiring or switches
- No pickups or wires, works on DC and DCC
- Self contained capsule, built in speaker and battery
- Tiny, smaller than a 50p piece at just 25 x 20 x 12mm
- Can be fitted into a locomotive, tender, wagon or coach
- Real recorded sounds
Many modellers like the extra realism that sound can bring to a layout but until now, this has often been an expensive and complicated feature to add, usually requiring DCC and quite a lot of space. SFX needs none of this and can work in any train.
Train Tech have designed a tiny sound capsule which brings real and rich railway sounds from your favourite train. The SFX is completely self contained with a built in speaker and battery which needs no pickups or wiring of any kind so is therefore easy to fit and works with any train, whether regular DC or DCC. At the heart of each SFX is a microchip containing the real recorded train sounds and a small motion sensor which detects what the train is doing and replays the most appropriate sounds through the tiny loudspeaker. The motion sensor also turns the power on and off so there is no need for a switch and ensures that battery life is preserved.